Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Break in Review

  1. Break started it was like 50 degrees
  2. Break ended it was like 10 degrees (I love Heartland Weather!!)
  3. Mom went to the Dr. on December 13 she goes to the Dr. again on the 3 (My return date.)
  4. I got cloths for Christmas (and it's actually a good thing.)
  5. Mom was not healthy when I left, now she is on the mend. (What a difference three weeks can make.)
I did not get to cook over break, but I did get to do some of my favorite chores LOL such as:
  1. Take out the trash
  2. Wash the dishes (which is my least favorite chore. (Perhaps Hatred is a better description.)
  3. Took care of Mom (that was nice and yet not nice at the same time)
It seems I have learned more then one thing from Dr. Greever 1 of them being how to make a list. I love you Dr. Greever!!

I have learned once again that there will never be a time when God is not awesome to me. He has yet again left me in awe. You see this is why I serve God. Because I cannot grasp His Awesomeness. It is not because of my choice that I serve Him it is because of His choice. I serve Him because He makes that service possible. I love Him because He changed my heart in such a way to make it possible for me to love Him.

To some it may seem that God is jealous. It is a good thing that God has a passion for His glory, because within that passion we find a willingness and an action to save us. So if that makes Him jealous then I say so be it. I have nothing to loose and everything to gain by my creator being jealous over me.

Would you like some Scripture? I'm in a Scripture sort of mood.

2 Corinthians 12:8-10 (ESV)

8
(M) Three times I pleaded with the Lord about this, that it should leave me. 9But he said to me, (N) "My grace is sufficient for you, for(O) my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that(P) the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10(Q) For the sake of Christ, then,(R) I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For(S) when I am weak, then I am strong.






No comments: