Sunday, January 20, 2008

2 weeks down. 13 to go.

This semester has gotten off to a good start. I enjoy my classes though Greek will be tedious (Greek is always tedious). I had what should be my last grad check last week 9 more hrs after this semester.
I find myself in a unique position, I have never been this close to graduating from college. The last time I was close I transfered to MBU. For the most part I started over, though I will say it was worth the move.
7 years as an undergrad has it advantages and disadvantages. I find myself with so many awesome friends that I would not have if I had graduated when I was supposed to(this is not to say my way has been the best way). I have learned so much about myself in these seven years. I have learned about myself, love, school, and life. These have not been the greatest lessons though. The greatest growth has come between God and I. I know and love Him more now then at any other point in my life. I just plain love God. He is making something out of this crippled fool. I think I may be becoming a man in the Biblical since of the word.

My favorite class this semester would have to be Discipleship and Evangelism. Why is this class so awesome you ask? Not only is the material awesome but there is a Man it the class that is such an inspiration to me. I will talk about him in a separate post.

My God bless all of you.
More to come in the near future.
Future topics:
My friend in D&E
Relationships
College
and More from the Bible (yay)

No comments: