Saturday, March 1, 2008

Getting Back in the Swing of Things

I am back to school now. I find myself just going through the motions of school and not being active in the process.

Since coming back to school I have tried to get back to a "normal" schedule; unfortunately, that has been hindered by snow days, testing days, and just being very far behind.

My return has also been met with sadness, not only for me but for my brother and sister Jon and Lisa Hessel and their family. My prayer is that the family would come to love Christ in a stronger way through this tragedy and that through this time of pain that Christ would be made known throughout. My heart aches for my friends.

Making up the work:
I have began an Independent study in my Greek class so now I have the benefit of not one good teacher, but two. (Thank you God for taking care of this class, it was a worry.)

I will also be writing an extra paper for my Letters of Paul class due to the fact that I got like a 44% on the midterm.

Other then that, all is good. I didn't realize how much time I missed, but it was close to a month. It sure didn't feel like that long.

I promised some Bible didn't I? It is coming...especially in light of the last couple of weeks.

No comments: