Friday, December 21, 2007

Psalm 63 (NASB)

1O God, (A)You are my God; I shall seek You [a]earnestly;
My soul (B)thirsts for You, my flesh yearns for You,
In a (C)dry and weary land where there is no water.
2Thus I have (D)seen You in the sanctuary,
To see Your power and Your glory.
3Because Your (E)loving kindness is better than life,
My lips will praise You.
4So I will bless You (F)as long as I live;
I will (G)lift up my hands in Your name.
5My soul is (H)satisfied as with [b]marrow and fatness,
And my mouth offers (I)praises with joyful lips.
6When I remember You (J)on my bed,
I meditate on You in the (K)night watches,
7For (L)You have been my help,
And in the (M)shadow of Your wings I sing for joy.
8My soul (N)clings to You;
Your (O)right hand upholds me.
9But those who (P)seek my life to destroy it,
Will go into the (Q)depths of the earth.
10They will be (R)delivered over to the power of the sword;
They will be a (S)prey for foxes.
11But the (T)king will rejoice in God;
Everyone who (U)swears by Him will glory,
For the (V)mouths of those who speak lies will be stopped.

This is a passage that has been helping me along in the last few days. I have been a bit down lately with the health of my Mom. God is AWESOME!! This is an awesome Psalm it should serve as a reminder to Christians as to just how magnificent God is. Another word that comes to mind is passion. How many Christians are this passionate?

DAY IN REVIEW:
Today I got to cook for the first time in a loog long time!( I haven't forgotten how.)
The meal was baked chicken, oven potatoes, and green beens. (They all tasted awesome.)
It was a family cooked meal. Mom, Dad, and I all worked together.
GOD IS AWESOME, let us rejoice in the small things. Let us be brought to our knees by the sheer Awesomeness of God. Let us seek Him.

No comments: